
Justin called and said "I'll be home in 15 minutes. How about the Zoo?" Sounds great! It was exactly what I needed after playing inside all day. The boys loved it. It wasn't crowded and it wasn't hot; perfect day for the Zoo. It was also kind of fun to see what all the animals were doing at about 5:30 pm on a Monday:

The monkeys weren't smiling... oh wait, that's Asher.

The cougars were cuddling...

The black bears were snoozing...

The penguins were standing around doing nothing...

The giraffes were munching...

and the tigers were challenging me to a staring contest.
A very nice evening.
3 comments:
The zoo is so much fun. We went the other day and say the baby elephant. We also recently discovered the Discovery Gateway. We should go sometime when it is cold and the kids need out of the house.
What cute, cute pictures! I love your header photo and the one of Abby on the "photo of the week." Been too long since I said hi! Your boys are too, too cute!
Hope you're doing well!
I echo the love of your new header and your self portrait.
Did we go to the same zoo? My pictures of the animals did not look so gorgeous. I like the monkey best, of course.
Post a Comment