Saturday, October 3, 2009

We cruised!

Justin's parents took us on a cruise this summer! It was fantastic. We still haven't thanked them enough. The boys stayed with Honey and Papa and had a great time. We went to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. I can't do anything these days without missing my boys terribly, but this cruise kept us busy and it was wonderful to see and try new things! Thanks Mom and Dad! Here are just a few pictures:


I'm pretty sure we need these glasses to be cool.

Paul and Joyce in Ensenada.
Cabo was beautiful! (and hot)


My best friend.
Too bad he didn't bring his stretchy pants ;)
(I can't believe I just made a Nacho Libre joke. I couldn't stand that movie!)
Love,

3 comments:

Sarah And John said...

Haha. So I havent read your blog in a while but I am sure glad you dont like the movie Nacho Libre either. Johnny LOVES it and quotes it all the time. I absolutely HATE it

Shiree said...

I agree about Nacho Libre. It was painful. Luckily, your cruise was not. :)

Lisa said...

Yeah for pictures of your trip! You two are so cute, and I too did NOT enjoy Nacho Libre.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...