
Justin took this picture of Caleb the other day. He is such a happy kid... with an unbelievable little temper. I've really never seen anything like it. Asher didn't react the same way as Caleb does so it's all new to me. Asher was more pouty while Caleb likes to fling his body in protest. But, I know as he grows up and learns how to identify and act on his feelings this will be a quality that will serve him well. We might call it passion, devotion, maybe even intensity. But, until then... we'll just call it "Mom needs to hide in the bathroom every once in a while " Just kidding. Sort of.

Justin also took this picture of Super Asher! Toddlers are too much fun.
1 comment:
Is he not a crib kid anymore? I saw Josie almost crawl out of her crib the other day. Bummer. But it will still be a while before she actually consistently does it, so I am safe. For now.
Post a Comment