Saturday, October 16, 2010

3 days old...

Jocelyn is so much fun to cuddle with. She's a great little sleeper and and loves to be held. My heart is full of gratitude.
Here she is, all relaxed and peaceful, just about to get her diaper changed. She's not a fan of this process. It's pretty much the only time I've heard her cry.
Her petite little scream makes me want to run out and buy one of those wipes warmer things just to see if it would make it less of a shock for her. I love this little lady!
Here is my friend Johanna meeting her for the first time. They are going to be fast friends! Johanna did so much to help me during the rough times of this pregnancy. I really don't know how I would have done it without her!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh! I wish we could be there for some of the newborn magic. She is so so beautiful.

Kris Hewitt said...

She is gorgeous Abby! Congrats on being a mom to such a cute little girl. I look forward to the stories that Josie will bring!

Becker said...

What a little dolly! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. Would you like us to bring over FHE (including treats?) or take the boys some time this week? Let me know!!

Deborah said...

She is SO Beautiful!!! Man I wish you guys were in Utah still so I could take a trip down to meet her!

Amanda said...

Abby, she is SO sweet! Congratulations to all of you. I always think about your boys on Halloween, I miss seeing lil' George and the Man in the Yellow Hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...