Sunday, October 24, 2010

Light speed...

Today it feels like it's all going too fast! It's hard to believe we have 3 kids. 3 kids! And my oldest is only 3 1/2 years old. Holy smokes! Tonight Justin and I watched a few old videos of when Asher and Caleb were little(r). We know Jocelyn will be there in the blink of an eye. Our hearts are full!
A few of my favorite days:
The day Asher was born!
April 4th 2007 - American Fork, UT
The day Caleb was born!
August 10th, 2008 - Murray, UT
The day Josie was born!
October 13th, 2010 - Kennewick, WA

Oh, I really liked this day too ;)
December 13th, 2003 - Going on 7 years. Crazy!

So, thank you everyone for the kind thoughts and well wishes! Things are going so wonderfully. I feel 198% better not being pregnant :) My mom and sister have gone home (we miss them and their help and company was so perfect!) Tomorrow is my first day to go it alone while Justin is at work. The real test ;) I'm sure we'll make it, hopefully we'll have fun, and yes, I did buy cookies to bribe the boys if need be. Here's to tomorrow!

5 comments:

Justin said...

It definitely is going fast friend; sometimes it feels like we''ve been doing this for a while, and sometimes it still feels like we've just started! Either way, I'm so grateful I'm doing it with you! I love you so much and I love our little family. Good luck today; I'll be thinking about you and I'll do my best to not have any extra paperwork so I can get home quickly! :)
I LOVE YOU!

Abby said...

No extra paperwork! No extra paperwork! :)

nora.lakehurst said...

Aw you guys! LOL I always feel like I am starting a new year every year with Seth. Its just awesome being married to your best friend. You guys are such a cute couple. And I think you need to change your blog name to something else now that it isnt just you and your boys anymore. :D

Lisa said...

You look the same in each of your pictures! Three kids in 3 1/2 years, 7 years of marriage, and you're always and forever the same gorgeous Abby I met in the student ward!

Count on some extra prayers from us today - I remember shaking in my boots the first time on my own with three kids. Good thinking with the cookies! ;)

Gretch said...

Holly Cow- Abby you are a so amazingly beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...