The boys were in my room being adorable/driving me nuts/picking on each other today while I was getting ready for church. Did you know it's possible for them to do all those things at practically the same time?! I snapped a few pictures and caught Caleb red handed picking his nose...


...but he didn't care!

This is Asher's spooky face. He's practicing for Halloween :)
Such good brothers! Asher thought it was hilarious that Caleb was closing his eyes in this picture and asked if he could do it too...
...so, he just sat there with his eyes closed tight until he heard the camera take another picture, then laughed and laughed!
These little guys are going to be such great big brothers!
Well, goodbye 10-10-10. You would have been a wonderful day for my daughter to be born :( Someone recently said to me "Pregnancy is the only thing that would make a woman want to go through labor".
Today I agree ;)
3 comments:
oh my goodness! You're almost there, can't wait to hear the news of her birth and to see some pictures! We miss you guys!
Abby, you're simply killing me with all the gorgeous black and white shots! It's all I can do not to have Peter print huge enlargements of every single one for me to hang on our walls.
We wondered if Jujigaka would make an appearance yesterday. We can't wait to see her!
Hang in there, Abby! I'm so excited to see what gorgeous baby-ness you've been cooking. Love the photos (as always).
Post a Comment