Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life as a newborn...

Justin and Josie in the middle of the night after changing her diaper.
Baby J's sweet forehead wrinkles (that I love!)
Jocelyn loved her first bath at home. She practically fell asleep while I did all the work ;)
Josie had a high bilirubin count and we thought she might have to be treated for Jaundice (just like Asher and Caleb) but after spending hours lying in the sun spots around the house she's doing great and doesn't need any light therapy. Wahoo!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I check your blog multiple times a day, hoping for a new glimpse of Josie. Then I remind myself that with three kids (even when the youngest is one and not a newborn anymore) blogging is definitely not the priority!

As usual, Abby, your beautiful pictures and family do not disappoint. We miss you guys so much it hurts.

The Judd Family said...

I have been a little slow with checking up on blogs. Congratulations!! Your baby is adorable! It seems like everything went well. I hope you are doing well. She is such a cutie. I love how your boys seem so excited to have her in their lives. What a cute family you have! Miss ya tons.

Angela said...

Congrats Carriers!!!!! What a sweet little girl you have! Abby I love your pictures, you do such a good job, I wish I had some photography skills... Anyway, congrats again!! You have such a great family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...