Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jocelyn's got style...

This little lady makes me laugh. We were just snuggling after I gave her a bath and got her dressed. I looked at her and had to smile. Now, don't get me wrong, I think she's the cutest thing to grace this big planet, but what kind of an outfit is that?! Then, I started thinking about how I get to teach her about fashion and style and thought "Oh, boy. I'd better get me some of that, pronto." Well, I'll try... but if I don't step up my style before it's time to teach you about it... then I'm truly sorry baby J ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing missing is her flowered hat! That would really make the case for a style maven!

Laura said...

>_< "She's so teeny-weeny" >_<

I miss you all.

Lisa said...

Yikes Abby! What does that make me if I already think you're stylish and fashionable???

I hope you're getting some sleep. Wish we were there.

Emi Sorensen said...

I cannot believe how time flies!!!! Jocelyn is so cute! Congrats for having the cutest little trio.

TGPalmer said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable! I am so out of it, I missed the posts about her arrival! Luckily I am now 100% caught up, and I want to wish you both a huge congratulations! LOVE YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...