Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family of FIVE!!

Hi everyone! It's me, Little Sister. My parents still haven't picked a name for me yet, but they couldn't deny you the pictures any longer. I made it safe and sound into this world on October 13, 2010 at 9:34 am. I weigh 8 lbs 1 oz and am perfectly healthy! I'm a peaceful and content baby and am happy to be on this earth.
Sometimes I look like my oldest brother Asher...
and sometimes I look like my older brother Caleb...
but always I'm adorable...
even when I make my grump face.
This is mommy after she got the epidural right before I was born. I'm pretty sure she told the anesthesiologist that she would name me after him if he hurried up and gave her the drugs.
I like to wrinkle up my nose. My daddy thinks it's pretty cute. In fact, he loves everything about me. I really love him too.
And my mom, forget about it! I'm so fresh from heaven that she wants to cry every time she looks at me.
Here's me after a bath. I'm the one with the cheeks.
Then, Honey, Asher and Caleb came to meet me. It was wonderful!
I sure love being with my new family. I can't wait to meet the rest of you!
With love, Juji (an in-utero nickname that stuck but I'm still waiting for my real name)

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Hurray! I'm so glad that you decided to post this with or without her official name. She is GORGEOUS - just as we all knew any daughter of Abigail would be!

Hugs and kisses for the cheeks!

The Hanson's said...

Justin and fam congrats!!!! You guys are the cutest family, especially with your little girl!! Lisa is a wonderful name. It is one of my favorite girl names, I am lucky enough to be married to a Lisa. Go for Lisa!! If not, that's cool!! Congrats again!

Nicole Carrier said...

SOOOOOO adorable!!! I love her. You are the cutest family of five in the world. Love you guys.
:) Nic

Alison said...

What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you all. A baby girl and a new adventure. Congrats!

Lyana said...

Yay, Abby!!! Congratulations!! She is beautiful! You all look great! I am sure they boys are sooo excited:) Hope everything went well with the labor and delivery.

Hannah said...

We can't wait to come see you, Juji.

Hannah said...

By the way, that is a great family picture!

Smyth Family said...

Thanks for the pictures!! She is so cute. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Crazy.

Susan said...

Congratulations!! Jujigaka is beautiful. I hope you're all doing well and getting some sleep. How wonderful

Traci said...

Congratulations1 She is so beautiful...and what a lucky girl to have such cute older brothers to take care of her and watch out for her.

Kate said...

she is a doll, I'm loving her cheeks. How exciting to be a family of five!

Gretch said...

Abby-
That is so wonderful. She is perfectly cute and so precious!

Maybe I will get a girl, we'll see. I will love either kind!

:) Gretch

Emily said...

Congratulations! So happy for your family and that little girl is going to have two great big brothers!

Trent and Whit said...

Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful little angel! She sure has some great big brothers :) Miss you guys!

Shiree said...

Lovely!! She looks just like Asher to me and Cory. I am glad she is here safe and sound. Can't wait to hear her beautiful name. I think you should re-name your blog "Me, My Boys, and Juji" now. :) Hope the adjustment is as smooth as possible.

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh she is so beautiful! SO PRETTY! I bet she has daddy already wrapped around her little finger. Oh she is just so pretty!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful abby. congrats.

Jenny said...

Congrats Abby! I've been thinking about you a lot this month. :) I'm so glad she's here & that all went well. What a huge blessing. Can't wait to meet your little angel. :)
Love ya

Carters said...

So glad she's here and it looks like you and your growing family are doing well! She's gorgeous! I don't think I could say that enough. Love the cheeks, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...