Well, we named our little sweetie pie.
Jocelyn Noelle Carrier
Oh, how we love her!!
There are a lot of awesome names out there and after I over thought everyone of them for the last 4 months it's been hard to pick just one. Josie has been a favorite of ours since 2004 when we taught an adorable little girl in a class at our church. Since then we've only known one other Jocelyn and she was pretty much the "Cute capitol of the world" so we knew it would be a good name :)
Here is miss Josie all ready to leave the hospital.
The boys helped decorate the front door to welcome her home.
The first thing the boys wanted to do was show her their Pooh Bears.
They are pretty proud older brothers, that's for sure.
Asher is so sweet with Jocelyn and always tells me how much he "just loves her!"
Snug as a bug.
Welcome to the family, Sis.
9 comments:
De-light-ful! I am with Asher. I JUST LOVE HER! Congrats on your final decision. I think it's a cute name and a good fit. Can't wait to get to know her better! Welcome home!
Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable.
Abby,
I had this feeling like I HAD to check your blog, somehow I knew you had her! YAY! I'm so excited for you, She's beautiful, and the name is so sweet! I LOVE IT.
Congratulations you guys.
Abby,
I had this feeling like I HAD to check your blog, somehow I knew you had her! YAY! I'm so excited for you, She's beautiful, and the name is so sweet! I LOVE IT.
Congratulations you guys.
Well, that name should server her well!! I love the middle name, too. It's such a beautiful combination. I am glad that everyone looks happy. She is beautiful!
Welcome to the family Josie! We can't wait to meet you and kiss those cheeks!
She is so so so adorable Abby! So glad she made it safely :) BTW, you look AWESOME in that previous post, just after having a baby! Anxiously awaiting more beautiful baby pictures...
So we're driving home from our vacation down south, a little camping adventure, and I tell Scott: "I bet Abby went and had her baby while I was away." And my first order of business after putting the kiddos to bed was to check your blog and see! I'm so happy for you and sad that I can't meet her. Happy homecoming! And lot's of love!
Abby-
You have the power in your little typing fingers to get my eyes filled with tears. She is so beautiful. Congratulations!! What a blessing she is!!!
Post a Comment