Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A walk with cousin Grace...

This picture melts my heart and I'll tell you why...they're cousins. My kids have such awesome cousins that they love (We miss you Lily, Andy and Ben!). It's been so fun to have Grace here visiting and I can't help but picture me and my cousin Liz. I hope the future holds lots of visits, being pen pals, summer sleepovers at Honey and Papa's house, and other great adventures for these two little sweeties.
Asher and Caleb on our morning walk/ride.
Asher loves to be by Jocelyn! He always rubs his cheek on her soft head and sighs "I just love her, Mom." I feel the exact same way, Buddy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that picture too! What sweet baby girls. And I sure do hope that no matter where you and Hannah and your families are living, we still have lots of summers and sleepovers at Honey's and Papa's house while these cousins are growing up.

Asher, you are such a sweetheart!

Shiree said...

Do you have a nice un-busy road to walk/ride on? It looks like it. Ours is a little too busy for those nice walks. I am glad that Asher loves his baby sister!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...