My mom, "Honey" to the grandkids, is here saving my life. Things were getting pretty tough before she came. I just didn't have the energy or agility to keep up with Asher and Caleb, and I was having a lot of pain and contractions. So, my mom changed her flight and came out to help early. (a big thank you to my brothers and sisters and dad who I'm sure wish she was there!) Now that she is here, the contractions have stopped of course! But, while we wait we are also reading lots of stories and building some awesome towers! We love having her here!
3 comments:
I miss Honey too!!! That's so nice that she is able to be there with you though.
Oh my goodness, what did Asher turn into a people? Instead of a babykid? A people who looks... just... like... YOU!
I agree, Asher totally looks like Abby, especially in the last picture. I know Pete has one of him and Abby in the exact pose and expression.
We miss Honey too, but we are so glad she's there helping. Wish we could be there too!
Post a Comment