...he has to be close to her!
Asher parked himself right under the swing while Jocelyn was dozing yesterday. He is so smitten with her. Someone told him he was adorable the other day while he was out with Justin and he didn't know what it meant so he asked. Justin said it meant "really cute". Now, multiple times a day, he tells Josie "You're adorable! That means really, really cute! You're my best baby ever." Such a great older brother.
So, this is my 500th post. Wow. 500 funny stories about my kids (with pictures). I hope they enjoy reading the stories someday. I hope the grandma's and grandpa's have enjoyed it too ;)
I'll leave you with one more: Yesterday I was asking the boys what they wanted to be when they grow up. Asher had lots of ideas and we talked about it for a while. Then, I asked Caleb "What about you kiddo? What do you want to be?" He thought, he scratched his head, then he said "Me be Andy!" (Andy is Caleb's super cool older cousin).
4 comments:
This grandma loves all 500 and says
keep them coming!
I forgot something - !!!
I'm not a grandma or a grandpa, but I look forward to every post you write. Hurray for blogs that make us feel like we're right there with you all! (Almost!)
Asher melts my heart, Josie is so tiny and sweet, and Caleb made my day. What a sweetheart. Tell the boys to watch for something in the mail next week coming from Andy and Lily.
Great aunts love them too!
Post a Comment